Cancer is regarded as a fatal and complicated disease. It is a disease that is known to grow out of control and affect the surrounding tissues and the organs. When, over a period of time, toxins collect at the site of a particular organ; it may result in fatal growth in its surrounding cells. The groups of cells accumulate and produce swelling at the site. Nearby cells and tissues are also affected if the toxins are not removed as the diseased cells are circulated to other parts of the body through the blood stream.
Causes of Cancer
While normal cell growth follows and orderly path of growth, division and death, cancerous cells do not experience death but continue to grow and divide. There can be several causes for cancer, some of the common reasons include:
- Damages or mutation in the DNA resulting in the damage to the genes involved in cell division.
- Genetic predisposition.
- Carcinogens such as tobacco, asbestos, arsenic, radiation, ultraviolet rays and car exhaust fumes.
- Cigarette smoking, cigar smoking, passive smoking and tobacco chewing.
- Alcohol use and obesity
- Lack of physical activity
- Sunlight and excessive exposure to ultraviolet light
- Exposure to radiation from X-rays, gamma rays, cellular phones and cell phone towers.
Symptoms of Cancer
- Unusual bleeding
- Nagging cough
- Indigestion problems or trouble swallowing.
- Unexplained weight loss
- Skin changes
Cancer Treatment At Ayurjyoti Wellness Ayurveda LLP.
Ayurveda Treatment The holistic methods of Ayurveda for cancer treatment include:
- Abstinence from food and lifestyle that cause tridosha (vata, pitta, kapha) imbalance.
- Eliminating toxins through Panchakarma.
- Restoration of healthy jatharagni (digestive power) functions.
- Rejuvenation through rasayanas.
- Ayurvedic preparations can act as an adjuvant or a co-therapy along with chemotherapy or radiotherapy. – It is also helpful in post-surgery care.
- Ayurvedic medicines help to minimize the side effects of these therapies.